Snowbot announces to change its name to YARBO, following with a redesigned logo, a re-defined slogan, and what is the most important — a fresh product with a brand-new appearance.
New York, US — July 1st, 2022 — YARBO, as an intelligent yard maintenance provider, which is the first one to produce a multi-functional robot with different attachments and a universal platform, has completed its rebranding this June and stepped into a new chapter in the field of the yard service market.
The new product is an autonomous robot designed to maintain people’s yards, which can cover most of people’s yard care requirements. In the heart of it is a universal body, capable of swapping different attachments for different yard care needs. This allows it to be tailored to specific yard care needs, without requiring the purchase of multiple robots to accomplish different tasks.
After launching Snowbot S1 beta test version, in the first half of 2022, the company reimagined what the future of yard care would look like and decided that people’s yards should all be maintained by intelligent robots, which will be in place of manpower to care for the yards.
The company has taken everything it learned over the past 5 years while developing Snowbot, and the rebranding this time is in response to the company’s product strategic plan for the future, which becomes a new significant milestone of it.
The slogan of YARBO will be “Yard Work Innovation”.
A Few Highlights of Yarbo
- Multiple attachments for different use cases. Here are just a few to list:
- Blower (used for leaves, debris, etc.)
- 2 Stage Snowblower
- Many more to come
- Yarbo now uses a suite of sensors that work together to intelligently and reliably allow it to know its position with centimeter-level accuracy. This eliminates the need to place beacons around the driveway and/or yard. And also gone are the days of burying perimeter wire/cable.
- Every Yarbo robot comes paired with a wireless docking station, ensuring Yarbo work reliably all year round without the risk of electric hazards or corrosion forming on exposed contactors.
- With intelligent obstacle detection and avoidance built-in, Yarbo can detect and react to objects in the yard/driveway. Through rain, sleet, or snow, nothing stops Yarbo.
Yarbo Inc., based in the US, is a company focused on providing intelligent robots for residential use. With the adoption of RTK-GPS, computer vision, millimeter-wave radar technology, and wireless automatic charging, Yarbo’s robots can meet most of the requirements of people's yard maintenance.
Learn more about it: https://yarbo.com/